Erica Rönnbäck was born in Gothenburg, Sweden (1965).
By exploring culture, art and practical learning, the artist Erica Rönnbäck creates paintings with organic forms and philosophical, personal and historical perspectives.
The proximity to artists' materials, art-craftsmanship, knowledge of history and philosophy has characterized Erica Rönnbäck's childhood. The drive to find new angles of approach and context, has led to several years abroad.
* Quintiles Hermelinen, Luleå, 2005
* Lilla Galleriet, Boden, 2006
* Vårsalongen Konstens Hus, Luleå, 2004
* Fritidsförvaltningen Luleå, May 2005
* Länsstyrelsen Luleå, Nov.2004, Apr 2005, Apr.2006
* Stadsvikens Vårdcentral, Luleå, 2005, 2006
* Galleri Skåda, Julsalongen, 2006,2007,2008
* Kvinnobiblioteket Björkskatan, May 2006
* "Mångfald" Norrbottens Museum, May 2006
* Montserrat Gallery, New York Sep. 2006- Jun. 2007
* Biennale Internazionale dellÁrte Contemporanea, Florence 2007
* "Prelude" NY Arts Gallery,Beijing 2008
* "Translucent threads" Broadway Gallery,New York 2009
* "XXI. century art decoration 1" Opera Gallery,Budapest 2009